Lake Trout Slam Pack
Lake Trout offer fantastic early season (shallow-water), and mid-summer (deep-water) action. To accomodate depth profiles and feeding behaviour, we've pulled together our top three baits that are proven to catch lake trout all year long. Jig them or cast them using a variety of techniques. All our baits are supple, yet durable and infused with hand-ground seasalt and fish attractant to entice the bite.
- GOLIATH Goby [ LS Goby color ] is an incredibly realistic imitation of a goby now found across the Great Lakes region and across North America. Lake Trout and many other species are now targetting goby as their primary food source so adding this bait to your tacklebox is a must. Ned jig or drop shot this bait!
- Minn-FIN [ White Crystal color + UV + GLOW ] [Blue Crystal] is our latest minnow imitation bait that boasts several industry-breaking technologies. Minn-FIN improves upon the popular fluke style bait, with enhanced body shape design and an all new, ground breaking caudal fin engineered to maximize fin movement in 360 degrees of direction. Ned jig, damiki rig or drop shot this bait! View video here
- Loaded with our new signature GOBY and HAWG GARLIC sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- GOLIATH Goby - 6 pieces, Minn-FIN - 8 pieces (Blue Crystal), Minn-FIN - 8 pieces (White Crystal)
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data