Walleye Slam Pack - 15% OFF
Walleye are among the top 3 most popular fish species targetted by anglers across North America. Now, we've pulled together our top three walleye bait styles and colors to help our customers get onto fish faster and more often. No matter what season (spring, summer, fall, winter) these three baits will produce fish. Jig them in a lake or river, cast them or even troll them, the durable and uniquely designed baits will entice the bite.
- Minn-FIN [Lime Ricky color] is our latest minnow imitation bait that boasts several industry-breaking technologies. Minn-FIN improves upon the popular fluke style bait, with enhanced body shape design and an all new, ground breaking caudal fin engineered to maximize fin movement in 360 degrees of direction. Ned jig, damiki rig or drop shot this bait!
- GOLIATH Goby [Natural Goby/Chartreuse color] color - works everywhere!] is an incredibly realistic imitation of a round goby now found across the Great Lakes region and across North America. Walleye as well as numerous other fish species have tuned into goby as a primary food source and has made our goby baits extremely popular. They catch fish! Ned jig or drop shot this bait.
- TZR-WORM [Natural Goby/Chartreuse color ] is our new midwest finesse style worm bait that has become very popular when targetting walleye. This color combination, plus the bottom bouncing action entice walleye to bite hard! Ned or drop shot rig them.
- Loaded with our signature Hawg and Garlic sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- Minn-FIN - 8 pieces, GOLIATH Goby 6 pieces, TZR-WORM 8 pieces
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data