GRUMPY PADDLE TAIL
Grumpy Paddle Tail is an innovative new design that merges goby-critter-and-worm elements into a single bait. Fish curiousity inevitably ends badly for the fish as their irresistible urge to bite cannot be self-contained. The large paddle tail, ribbed body and trademark GRUMPY face makes this bait unique and irresistible to fish. Not to mention the loads of scent and salt we add to all our baits.
- Multi-style bait design looks new and interesting for fish, creating more strikes than standard baits
- Exaggerated head size makes the bait more durable
- Signature Grumpy face seduces fish into an aggressive, dominant strike
- Flat-bottom design ensures Grumpy Paddle Tail remains right-side up
- Loaded with our signature Hawg and Garlic sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- 6 pieces per bag
Paddle Tail Colors
Fishing Techniques (recommended)
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data